Rules and regulations of "Villa Skała"
In order to make your stay at the guest house Willa Skała as pleasant and safe as possible. Please read and respect the following Rules and Regulations.
- Hotel rooms in our hotel are rented for hotel days.
- The hotel day starts at 2 p.m. on the day of the arrival and ends at 10 a.m. on the day of the departure.
- The guest determines the period of stay during the booking process, which obliges him/her to pay the fixed price, also in case of a late arrival or early departure.
- Bills must be settled on the day of the arrival and no later than 2 days after the arrival.
- The visitors' tax shall be set at 2 zloty per person per day.
- At Willa Skała, it is possible to have full-board accommodation (for an additional charge). Breakfasts are served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Dinners are served from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The bar is open from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. It is also possible to adapt the hours of food service to individual needs
- Only those who have paid for their stay according to the rates of the hotel, can stay in the area of the hotel around the clock.
- Children staying at the hotel should be under the constant supervision of their parents or adult legal guardians.
- The number of guests staying in the rooms cannot exceed the quantity of guests who have checked in and paid for their stay at Willa Skała. In case of the presence of unauthorized guests, the cost of their stay shall be borne by the person who has checked-in, according to the rates applicable on this day. Visitors who are not checked-in can stay in the area of the hotel from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., after informing the owner.
- The parking in the area of the hotel is unguarded. Willa Skała shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the car or items left in the car. Cars can be parked exclusively in the designated lots.
- 16. The quiet hours last from 10 p.m to 7 a.m. of the following day. After 10 p.m. , instead of seating in our friends' rooms, we go out to bars, restaurants, etc. All people staying in the area of Willa Skała shall be financially liable for any loss caused by them or incurred as a result of their fault. The perpetrator of the damage shall bear the costs of its repair or replacement. Lost room keys will be charged at 100 zl per key. Any defects incurred during the use of the estate belonging to Willa Skała should be immediately notified to the owner.
- The hotel's personnel and the owner can refuse to provide further services to the guests who violate the order or these rules and regulations during their stay in the area of the hotel. The hotel's personnel and the owner can also ask these guests to immediately leave Willa without repayment.
- It is particularly forbidden to smoke in the rooms and in the area of the hotel Willa Skała.
- Willa Skała shall not be responsible for valuable items and money left in the rooms. Please don't jeopardize your safety and remember to carefully close all the windows and doors when leaving the room. The hotel is not responsible for items left outside the room.
- The rules and regulations of Willa Skała are made available to the public on the website willaskala.pl and by means of individual consultation and acceptance of the rules by the client during the check-in process at our hotel. Thank you for understanding. Enjoy your stay! The owners and the personnel